We can arrange 1 to 1 or private group private lessons convenient for you & tailored to meet your needs. Give us a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your lesson.
Private 1-1 lessons are £40 per hour & we provide all the equipment needed.
Ideal for intermediates looking to work on specific techniques who those who want a more focused lesson
Private group lessons start from £35 per person and gets cheaper the more people coming. Here's the total prices for different group sizes:
5 or more
Each additional person is an additional £20 per person for 1 hour and £25 for 2 hours
Click to book private surf or SUP lessons on the buttons below
How a typical lesson will go
After we’ve done introductions and issued out equipment and you’ve got into your wetsuit:
1. Go through some beach and water safety points.
2. Have a quick warm up and then get used to the water by jumping in the sea.
3. Give a demonstration and explanation of catching waves and surfing on the
4. We then get into the water, showing you the best ways through the surf or how to
improve on what you already do.
5. Then we’ll catch some waves!
6. Once you have the hang of catching the waves we will exit the water and learn
how to stand up with a quick beach demonstration. If you’re improving we use
this opportunity to give more directed feedback and demonstrations for your
7. Then we’ll help you to correct your technique and catch more waves.
Lessons normally last 2 hours and includes all equipment, you just need yourselves, swimwear, a towel and some warm clothing for afterwards.
The minimum age for surf lessons is 6.
To book or discuss details please either email email@example.com or call us at 07583144560.